Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Mouse? Trackball? No, I Just Suck.

So last nite I dumped my trackball in favour of a new mouse. The jury is still out on the tracking problem though... it seemed reasonably okay but I swear that in a tank the turret still lags. Hasn't helped one bit though, although I learned rather quickly that I can't take my hand off the mouse while jetting around like I used to do with the trackball - the cord tends to quickly pull the mouse off to one side causing some rather swift crashes. :
On another note, for the last 2 days I've noticed that I can't seem to lead attack helo missiles anymore. WTF? No matter what I do, hold down the mouse button (I tried both), not hold down the mouse button, curse, kick puppies, the damn missile no longer responds and just flies straight. WTF??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home